As a community service, the library makes a limited amount of floor space available for use by nonprofit community groups collecting supplies for charitable purposes. Nonprofit community groups are defined and limited to "those groups which are located within or have their principle business address within the Borough of Waldwick."
- Collection containers shall be housed in the library no longer than four weeks.
- Size of the collection container shall be no larger than 30 inches high, 24 inches wide, and 24 inches deep. All promotional information must be affixed to the container.
- The container shall be located at the discretion of the library director.
- Materials collected shall conform to library regulations.
- Materials must be retrieved from the container twice weekly or at the discretion of the library director.
- If the materials and container are not collected as agreed, the library reserves the right to dispose of the contents and container at the library’s sole discretion.
- Applications from minors require the signatures of two adults who reside in Waldwick.
Adopted by the Library Board of Trustees
Date: October 19, 2011